Hello from Connecticut

LOL the bamboo fly rod bug has already bit me and their not exactly cheep either, now to convince the wife I also "need" more riffles or maybe a double...
 
Welcome to AH Kevin. As you’ve already found out, there are a lot of people on this site to help your African dream come true.
It sounds like you already have the rifles to start your Africa hunting career. As you’ve been lurking for a while, you know this site will cost you some serious $$$$ for more rifles.
LOL the bamboo fly rod bug has already bit me and their not exactly cheep either, now to convince the wife I also "need" more riffles or maybe a double...
 
Giday Kevin and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to the dark side. You've joined a great site for everything hunting Africa or where ever.
 
Hello Kevin Wagner,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Paul.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Kevin!
 
Greetings from Old Saybrook
 
Welcome to AH, Kevin! We look forward to read your stories!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,268
Messages
1,571,074
Members
169,252
Latest member
MarinaVpp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top