Hello from Colorado

pawneepredator

Reaction score
Member of
NRA
Hello all I've been viewing these forums for about a year now and finally decided to sign up. I live in CO with my fiancee and 2 dogs. I work in the oil field delivering chemicals and hunt every season as much as possible. I usually hunt elk, pronghorn, mule deer, whitetail deer, and black bears. I will be going after my first African animal in New Mexico this year since i drew a Barbary Sheep tag. I want to try and plan a hunt in England, Ireland, or Scotland as well since we will be traveling there for our honeymoon. I plan to try and save for hunt in Namibia or SA in 2014.

Welcome on board.
Good luck on your sheep hunt.

Africa here you come.

Welcome to AH! I can't help you out with a UK hunt, but I'd guess from what I read you'd be best to focus on Scotland. Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

welcome and enjoy the site pawneepredator
looking forward to reading about your sheep hunt and admiring the pictures
good luck with all your hunting and wedding

Welcome to AH pawneepredator! All the best on all of your hunting and plans!

Welcome to the best forum on the net.

Welcome to the family, you'll find tons of good info here look forward to sharing some posts, on any questions.

My best always.

Welcome to AH, pawneepredator!

Welcome to AH

Thank you all for the welcomes. Seems like a bunch of great guys on this site.

Welcome to AH pawneepredator! And you are right these are a great bunch of guys and gals on here. Enjoy your sheep hunt and Congrats on your future wedding we'll be watching for your hunting reports.

Welcome to the forum, Pawneepredator !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!