Hello From Colorado

Welcome to this wonderful forum. Everything you need to know (and some you don't!). Don't forget gemsbok-- a beautiful trophy. And don't buy a lot of new stuff to take over there, like new expensive boots. To be honest a good pair of sneakers/cross-trainers will be fine. You'll see a lot of mentions on here of high end (i.e. expensive) boots like Courtneys and Jim Greens, but other than making you feel like part of the cool kids club they are a waste of money for a plains game hunt. I expect to get piled on for saying that but my Courtneys are the most uncomfortable pair of boots I own. Sorry cool kids!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
I’ll be hunting with them this August!
Awesome! Have you figured out which Species yet? Do you know which lodge you'll be hunting from? Please post a hunt report when you get back, there are a couple on the forum already, but all from a few years back.
 
Welcome to the forum
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,364
Messages
1,574,202
Members
169,940
Latest member
PeggyBryai
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top