Hello From Colorado

Corylax18

AH senior member
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Messages
84
Reaction score
192
Hello from Denver, Colorado. I have been Hunting for the last 30 years here in the states. Mostly Elk, Mule Deer and Black Bear out west, but I started hunting Turkey and White Tails in New Jersey when I was a kid.

I won an RMEF Auction Safari last spring and I found this site not long after. I am now preparing for a Plains Game hunt in South Africa in May of 2027. Kudu will be the main focus but I also have Zebra, Impala, and maybe a Sable or Waterbuck on the list as well.

I'm looking forward to meeting the group here and Learning as much as possible from this group.
 
:S Welcome:
Who is your outfitter??
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome!


I've had excellent luck with auctioned hunts.

Maybe, you will also.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome from Nebraska. Headed for my 1st trip in June of ‘27.
 
Hello from Denver, Colorado. I have been Hunting for the last 30 years here in the states. Mostly Elk, Mule Deer and Black Bear out west, but I started hunting Turkey and White Tails in New Jersey when I was a kid.

I won an RMEF Auction Safari last spring and I found this site not long after. I am now preparing for a Plains Game hunt in South Africa in May of 2027. Kudu will be the main focus but I also have Zebra, Impala, and maybe a Sable or Waterbuck on the list as well.

I'm looking forward to meeting the group here and Learning as much as possible from this group.
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to the forum, enjoy getting ready for your first safari to Africa
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome!


I've had excellent luck with auctioned hunts.

Maybe, you will also.

I sure hope so! This will actually be my first Guided Hunt of any type. Other than some Turkey and Pronghorn hunts out in Eastern Colorado I have only hunted Public Land and most of that has been Solo. SO this will be a VERY different experience for me.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the forum! You're going to have a blast hunting and probably get addicted to African hunting like the rest of us.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome, and we look forward to your participation.
 
Welcome! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
Welcome to AH Corylax18!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,162
Members
169,501
Latest member
AnjaAguiar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top