Hello from China

Welcome to AH Isaiah!
 
Welcome and enjoy the planning!
 
Welcome to AH from Minnesota USA
 
Welcome aboard. How about a little about yourself?
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH.
I guess you'll be using a rental gun when you get to Africa.
Enjoy.
 
Welcome to AH. So sorry you cannot own rifles. Ownership of guns is a right or freedom we enjoy in the USA. Many of us cannot imagine not owning and shooting a wide variety of rifles and shotguns. 5.56 and even 7.62 mm are considered small calibers by many on this site and not legal for dangerous game in most of Africa.

What types of game do you hope to hunt in Africa?
 
This is isaiah from China, dream of hunting in Africa, want to learn something here.
Hi Isaiah, welcome to forum!
Many of us on the forum would love to learn about hunting in China as well, so feel free to share your knowledge with us!
 
Welcome to you. You will learn on this wonderful forum! I look forward to hearing about you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,901
Members
169,637
Latest member
HalOsulliv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top