Hello from Canada

Wondered when you were finally going to join!
 
Welcome to AH Rocky! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Rocky! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Rocky! Let us know if you have any questions...
 
Welcome to AH Rocky. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Looking forward to sharing stories of past hunts and getting to know some good people!
 
Hello everybody. I am looking forward to interacting with the forum members and getting to meet some new friends along the way. This looks like a great site to exchange stories and hunting tips etc.
I really enjoy reading about other hunters experiences in Africa and hearing from the outfitters as well. There are some great deals to be had here. Looking forward to booking a trip already!
Welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,170
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top