Hello from California

Desert Dog

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I have hunted All over California as well as Idaho, Montana, Utah, Canada and one hunting trip to Mexico.

After years of going to the SCI conventions and dreaming about going to Africa, it is finally going to happen. I have been lurking on this great forum for over a year now, absorbing information and following up recommendations. I have decided to do my first African experience with Cruiser Safaris in Limpopo and am scheduled to hunt in April. This forum has been an invaluable resource to me in planning for my trip.

Regards,

Chris

Welcome to the posting side.

Remember to take lots of pictures and write the notes to share your hunt report.

Have a great time.

Hi Chris, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Chris! Glad to hear that AH was an invaluable resource to you. Looking forward to the hunt report and pictures.

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome to AH Chris! Congrats on booking your hunt. All the best and be sure to post a report.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Welcome to AH! Enjoy your hunt!

Welcome to AH, and enjoy..

Welcome to AH, you picked a good outfitter!

Welcome to the forum Sir. Enjoy the planning and preparations to the hunt.

Welcome to AH Chris!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9bettel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois