Hello from Australia

Welcome to AH Dave! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 
G'day All.

Dave here, long time hunter in this part of the world.
Been reading this site for a while now at the suggestion of friends, finally took the plunge and signed up.
Looking forward to chatting and learning more about hunting on a different continent.

Cheers.
Welcome Dave. Please share some of your hunting experiences
 
Welcome to AH .
 
Welcome aboard Starlight. There are lots of Aussie hunters and shooters on AH so you should feel right at home. What have you hunted in the past? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? You may want to reconsider your choice of friends :)rolleyes:) they've just introduced you to something that will become an addiction.


Well, this recently found its way into my safe.

A nice 404 Jeffery takedown on a M98 action by Rob Blomfield at Sunshine Coast Gunsmithing. Now to work up a 400gr SN load and take it hunting.

404J.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
One of it in the case ready to travel.

404 Jeff T:D.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Was that on used guns a little while back?

Yes it was. There were some really ridiculous offers for it, well under his reasonable asking price given what it had cost him to have built. But it had done its Africa trip with him and he wants another double, this time in 375 flanged.

I'm waiting to see what he wants for his 450/400 Jeffery. :D
 
Welcome to AH, Dave!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,370
Messages
1,574,377
Members
170,022
Latest member
GordonLem
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top