Hello Folks.

R.Ezio

New member
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
4
Member of
Alberta Fish & Game Association
Hunted
Canada
Hello everyone. My name is Ryan, and I reside in Alberta, Canada. I have been intersted in hunting Africa since I was quite young. I have been on this site for about six months now, and find it quite enjoyable. What I have noticed, is the people on here seem very happy to help, and provide ideas. When someone replies to a thread, it seems to stay on topic, and very rarely have I seen anyone trading insults on this forum. Something that seems commonplace on other hunting forums I have been on.

Anyway, I will hunt Africa one day, and am sure this Forum will be a valuable resource in my planning.

Best regards,
Ryan Ezio.
 
Welcome Ryan to AH!
 
Welcome to the Forum, Ryan !
 
Welcome to AH Ryan!!! You will find all the help and info you will need to plan you a trip to Africa from your new friends on this Site.
 
Ryan, welcome to the forum...
 
Hi Ryan,Africa is THE place for hunting sure enough,but Canada is also a great place for hunting and fishing,anyway good luck and good hunting.Regards,Bazz
 
Ryan, glad you noticed. Good to have another hopeful African hunter on here. Welcome.
 
Welcome to AH Ryan! Glad you enjoy the site.
 
Hi Ryan
Great to have another Canadian (who will soon no longer have to register his guns) on site. I have hunted Alberta many times and was even lucky enough to live there for a couple of years.
Africa is within your reach. I thought about it for far to long befor doing anything about it. I am now planning my third trip over. I am a working man and I made time and saved the money to do it. It costs less than you think.
Good luck and cheers, Mike
 
Welcome to AH

You will find this to be a place filled with helpful people who manage to keep ego's in check for the most part.

And Jerome Philippe does a great job moderating the sight and keeping things organized and civil.

Enjoy the site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,659
Members
170,616
Latest member
AlonzoHodg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top