Hello Everyone

Royalty01

AH member
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Hello Everyone,
I’m new to the site and I’m happy to be here. My uncle was an award winning hunter and would hunt in Africa frequently. Unfortunately, he passed away and I have been going through all his trophy’s, pictures, and collectibles. This inspired me to join the site and I’m hoping to gain more knowledge about the sport and meet fellow enthusiasts who may be interested in purchasing some of my uncles treasures.
 
Hello Everyone,
I’m new to the site and I’m happy to be here. My uncle was an award winning hunter and would hunt in Africa frequently. Unfortunately, he passed away and I have been going through all his trophy’s, pictures, and collectibles. This inspired me to join the site and I’m hoping to gain more knowledge about the sport and meet fellow enthusiasts who may be interested in purchasing some of my uncles treasures.
Hello Royalty01,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Royalty01!
 
Royalty01, welcome to the AH forum!
 
Welcome Royalty01!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
hello, lots of great information on AH
 
Welcome to AH
 
Giday and welcome to the A H forum
 
You have come to the right place for an education on Africa. The wealth of knowledge and experience on this sight is unreal.
 
Welcome! And really cool guns?
Sorry my spell checker got me again. I meant to ask if you have any really cool guns for sale.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,366
Members
169,546
Latest member
MariaCross
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top