AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
SCI and DSC
Hunted
Spain, New Zealand, Argentina
Hello everyone! it´s great to be here. We are a hunting company in Spain specialized mainly in the hunt of the Spanish Ibex and any other available species in Spain and we hope you guys will be excited to come and hunt with us! Our business is already old but our website has been recently redesigned so all info is updated and fresh.
We look forward to hunting with you in Spain!

Caza Hispanica.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is an incredible trophy.

Welcome to AH.
Looking forward to your participation.

Incredible trophy with a world class pose! I don't know if all of your hunting area is that majestic, but you have one place that almost everyone would love to visit.

Awesome trophy! Welcome to AH!

Bienvenido !

beautiful!!!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Caza Hispanica!

gday caza ,welcome to AH . a fitting backdrop ,for an amazing trophy

Welcome to AH!

Welcome!!! Looking forward to hearing more about hunting in Spain. Ibex would be an amazing hunt!

I've always thought gredos ibex were stunning

Incredible trophy with a world class pose! I don't know if all of your hunting area is that majestic, but you have one place that almost everyone would love to visit.
This is the Southeastern Ibex in the tall mountains of Sierra Nevada in Spain. The view from up there is always spectacular, but then, it always depends on where you harvest the animal. Here are 2 other Southeastern Ibex hunted this last spring

:
1964902_1586168874955132_606268683019455158_n.jpg

Southeastern Ibex Caza Hispanica.jpg

I've always thought gredos ibex were stunning
Yes, they are. Their lyre-shaped horns are absolutely fantastic. The Beceite is not bad either, V-shaped with the tips ending in a spiral turn. Majestic animals. When you spot them through your glasses and see them for the first time you just stop and admire them for a while. A perfect mixture of tenderness and strength at the same time in the same body.

Welcome!!! Looking forward to hearing more about hunting in Spain. Ibex would be an amazing hunt!
Just say when! :whistle:(y);)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg