Hello all

Welcome Sir...!

AH.com is a great place to find and plan the safari of your dreams...!
 
Welcome to our forum Wade. Everything you need to know about hunting Africa is here. And taking your son on your first trip is something neither of you will ever forget!
 
Welcome, glad to have you.
 
Welcome to AH Wade! You have found the best site in the world for planning your first safari for you and your son! If experiencing some of the best free range hunting in Mozambique peaks your interest, please feel free to send me a PM for details. Glad to have you on AH!
 
Welcome aboard Wade. Have you gotten a warm fuzzy feeling about associating yourself with experienced, knowledgeable and helpful hunters from around the world? If not you should have. You and your son will have the time of your lives providing you take the advice you get to heart. Start off by reading some of the older posts on topics that are of interest to you. Jot down any questions and then look for answers using the "search" feature. Planning your first trip takes a little work on your part but will preclude any unexpected surprises.
 
That's exactly the way I'm going about this. I'm 51 years old btw and have been screwed on a couple trips fairly local by simply using Google to find things of interest.
I've learned joining forums like this and speaking to the guys that have actually been there is by far the best way to do things. Especially in finding reputable outfits.
References provided by outfitters are generally useless.
 
I think that you will find that most of the AH members would recommend using one of our Outfitter / Sponsors. Think about it, those guys are vetted on an almost daily basis. They can't afford to scr** up. Are there occasional problems the answer is yes. But in this case the folks we usually use will bend over backwards to make things right. A good way to begin is by posting the dates of your hunt and the species you wish to take and the number of hunters and or observers in your party as well as the type of hunt you are looking for. This should include whether this is to be a firearms only, bow only or combined. Buying s "package" will give you the best bang for your buck. You will get a host of replies. Put together a spread sheet to be used for comparison purposes. I see that Ridgewalker has offered you the opportunity to talk to him. Send him a PM you have nothing to loose and everything to gain. BTW Ridgewalker has been there and done that just in case you were curious.
 
Welcome to the community, and best of luck in planning your safari! Planning is a great amount of the fun of a safari!
 
Hello Wade J VanGinkel,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Kind regards,
Paul.
 
A belated welcome!
 
Welcome Wade. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.
 
Welcome to AH @Wade J VanGinkel. Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Welcome to AH Wade! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,828
Members
169,624
Latest member
hp66social1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top