Hello AH

Welcome to AH, Inkonkoni !

I have hunted in Mkuzi Falls PGR and Pongola Game Reserve, beautiful area.
 
welcome.you'll love it here.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hello everyone. I'm happy to join the AH Family.

Been doing loads of reading over the years on AH

Biltong hunter by nature and my favourite rifle is and old Blundee Mauser in 93x62.

Picked up the nickname a few years ago on Mkuze Ranch and it seems to have stuck

Happy hunting and shoot straight
Inkonkoni
Welcome to ah!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
We had Bruno (Grauvolk Bruno von Gruff) with us for 12 1/2 years but sadly no longer have him.

That is truly sad to hear, we have 3 miniatures one which is now about 12 and then one Giant.
 
Welcome to AH, Inkonkoni !

I have hunted in Mkuzi Falls PGR and Pongola Game Reserve, beautiful area.

The Mkuze area is stunning. It's my favourite hunting area.
 
Welcome to AH @inkonkoni! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH! I love those Speer Hot Core bullets!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,733
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top