Hello AH

ScottJ

Reaction score
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club International, Houston Safari Club, Safari Club International Houston Chapter
Hi everyone,

We are new members to AH but we've been in the hunting industry for over a decade. We are a hunting outfitter based out of Alldays in South Africa, and since 2016 have been running 2 of the world renowned Matetsi Safari Areas. Our team is made up of a group of young avid hunters who believe in conservation and giving back to the community. We are always up for a challenge and we love being outdoors whether it be hunting or fishing.
We are avid bowhunters who have had huge success in hunting both plains and dangerous game in South Africa and Zimbabwe, but that doesn't mean that we are opposed to rifle hunting at all. In fact we hunt most of our Zimbabwe concessions with rifles.
We hope to make some friends, share some adventures and offer you all a few specials.

Hello and welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH ScottJ!

Welcome :S Welcome:

Welcome aboard Scott J. Please tell us a little more about your operation. Some photos would be helpful.

Welcome to the forum Scott, you are in the right place!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH sir!

Hi Scott, welcome to AH !

Welcome to Ah

Dear ScottJ
Welcome to this great Forum.

Welcome ScottJ! I have hunted close to Alldays. Hope you have gotten some rains there this year.
Best

Welcome to Ah, looking forward to reading more about your outfit.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,