AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.
Is it true,or are our newspapers exaggerating once again?
In any case, our people disappear in the water masses and the livestock drowns in the stables, so fast it sometimes goes.
What times,what a summer. :-(
hochwasser.JPG

It was true a couple weeks ago, now back to more or less normal, in fact cooler than normal now. Been gray, cloudy and barely 70 for the last few days.
We did go thru a heat wave that broke all records for the NW of WA, OR and BC Canada. Heard it said it was a 1000 year event, so I hope to miss the next one.
Here where I live it never made 100F and doubt it ever has right here records wise, who really knows what happened before they started paying attention and keeping tabs.
Think we got to maybe 98F which is danged hot for this NOTW's.

Texas on the other hand has had one of its cooler and wetter springs and summers in a long time.

We've had a record breaking few days here in northern NV, over 100F. Supposed to cool down to mid to high 90s by the weekend. Really dry and several lightning sparked fires.

We've had a record breaking few days here in northern NV, over 100F. Supposed to cool down to mid to high 90s by the weekend. Really dry and several lightning sparked fires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeMo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you