Has Anyone Used Bullseye Taxidermy?

I'm currently using Bulleye Taxidermy for my last trip. Communication has been excellent! Prices are fair!

I second 'enysse' comments.

I am currently using Bullseye Taxidermy from my Kalahari Hunt this May 17'.

To date communication via email has been timely and professional and photos of there previous work and different forms are high quality.

Looking forward to getting them back to Oz.

I have a crate about to ship from SA to me here in Sydney. The trophies I took in Moz right about 2yrs ago. Thus far Craig and Trish at Bullseye have been great, worked with me for what I wanted and re-quoted around this a couple of times. The turnaround from when they received the capes and heads etc to them being ready to ship was more than acceptable to me.

I look forward to breaking into that crate in somewhere under a month now I hope... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9bettel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois