HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Thursday! Hope it's a great day no matter where you are!
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Enjoy your day with family/friends, or both!
 
Don't forget to eat too much! It's Thanksgiving rule #1!

In spite of the news, we still have a great place to live and to be thankful for.
Best to all!
Phil
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
 
Happy Thanksgiving!

We are all truly blessed, every single one of us. So please, give thanks to whomever your higher power is today, no matter where you are from, and enjoy your family or whomever you're with.
 
Enjoy your time with family and friends.

Happy Turkey day.
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all my AH friends.
 
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone:D Beers:
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all
 
So Happy Gorging day. Why not share ur menus and recipies

My family is having:

A 3-rib roast
Potato-leek casserole
Cream spinach
Green beans

Pumpkin pie
Pecan pie
 
Since my family couldn't get together until today, thought I would wish the rest of you happy thanksgiving! This is what happens when they put me in charge of the meat. That's turkey, ham, porkloin, baby back ribs and fresh goose breast.

20161126_113315.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Since my family couldn't get together until today, thought I would wish the rest of you happy thanksgiving! This is what happens when they put me in charge of the meat. That's turkey, ham, porkloin, baby back ribs and fresh goose breast.
What no Mash Potatos and Gravy
 
MMmmm...looks delicious K-man?
 
Yep it was. And it will be for the next three days. Just showed the meat, had green beans, cheesey potatoes, three desserts, bread, fruit salad, etc. Nap time was good, even with 4 grandkids under 4
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,356
Messages
1,574,063
Members
169,895
Latest member
PatriceWal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top