HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Thursday! Hope it's a great day no matter where you are!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Enjoy your day with family/friends, or both!

Don't forget to eat too much! It's Thanksgiving rule #1!

In spite of the news, we still have a great place to live and to be thankful for.
Best to all!
Phil

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are all truly blessed, every single one of us. So please, give thanks to whomever your higher power is today, no matter where you are from, and enjoy your family or whomever you're with.

Enjoy your time with family and friends.

Happy Turkey day.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my AH friends.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone:D Beers:

Happy Thanksgiving to all

So Happy Gorging day. Why not share ur menus and recipies

My family is having:

A 3-rib roast
Potato-leek casserole
Cream spinach
Green beans

Pumpkin pie
Pecan pie

Since my family couldn't get together until today, thought I would wish the rest of you happy thanksgiving! This is what happens when they put me in charge of the meat. That's turkey, ham, porkloin, baby back ribs and fresh goose breast.

20161126_113315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since my family couldn't get together until today, thought I would wish the rest of you happy thanksgiving! This is what happens when they put me in charge of the meat. That's turkey, ham, porkloin, baby back ribs and fresh goose breast.
What no Mash Potatos and Gravy

MMmmm...looks delicious K-man?

Yep it was. And it will be for the next three days. Just showed the meat, had green beans, cheesey potatoes, three desserts, bread, fruit salad, etc. Nap time was good, even with 4 grandkids under 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross