Happy July 4th to our US members

we must remember the saying(freedom is not free), we have been called to defend this great country for time to time in wars and so called police actions(not by thoses who fought in them). even when you didn,t believe in your countries desions, you stepped up and went like our forefather from our founding war to the wars today. a friend and i on R&R.

DSCN0700 (2).JPG

Last edited:
I was just looking outside at a quiet moment before all the family and festivities start and happened to see this ….. Thought you might enjoy a bit of nature's promise amid all this corona crap we are dealing with.
SAM_1578.JPG

Then I saw this a few yards away....
SAM_1579.JPG

And so did the doe.....
SAM_1580.JPG

We've all heard "don't poke mama bear" but I don't think I would poke mama doe either...
SAM_1581.JPG

Thus is for all you husbands out there, the "What did I DO??" moment...
Edit - if this needs moved to another place please do...

Is this a great country or what?

To celebrate the 4th, the wife and I hit the hay fields for a little groundhog action. The Annie was on the money out to that fat one at 134 yards.
IMG_20200704_203124888.jpg

Awesome hogpatrol! As soon as we get all the hay cut off the fields I'm doing the same thing lol but I'm not a good enough shot to try with a pistol

Thank you Von Gruff! We are privileged as Americans to have had so many forefathers willing to stand for the freedoms we enjoy today!
Happy independence day gentlemen!!!!

Happy Independence Day!

Cheers to those on the Brit side who can still put up with us colonialist and a toast to all vets everywhere: least we never forget: to those who have served, that all gave some, to those that gave all.

Von Gruff, while serving in the U.S Air Force , 58 years ago on the 4th of July I met my better half on a blind date. I'd have to say that the fireworks over the years have been spectacular.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaLondo

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!