Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!
 
Happy Easter to everyone
00AB36D2-B715-4816-ACC9-BAD4F8EB6976.jpeg
 
Happy Resurrection Day
 
He is risen indeed.

Happy Easter( Resurrection Sunday) to you all.
 
Happy Easter to all my heretical Christian brothers and sisters. ;)

Orthodox Great Lent begins today, we will be celebrating Easter on 5th May this year
 
Happy Easter!
 
a day that changed kings, kingdoms, calendars, and me ,a day that shall live in infamy.
 
1711926122980.gif
 
a day that changed kings, kingdoms, calendars, and me ,a day that shall live in infamy.

poor word choice of infamy, rather historically famous, a day that changed things mightly.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,552
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top