Cliffy

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
Got invited to join a "professional" hog hunter near Houston and hunt with my youngest son. First time on American hogs (no wart hogs or bush pigs here). Sun went down, hogs came out and we got 5 of them. Boy they ate good also :) Going to do this again! Too many hogs in Texas!

sounds like fun

Make some Bacon Cliffy.

Smokin the bacon!!!!

Way to go pork chop. Nothing like a dead hog in the Texas sunshine.

Cliffy - How would you compare American hog hunting to the Africa hog hunting?

Bush pig-target of opportunity, warthog-walk and stalk is great fun, Texas piggy-piggy-keep shooting till they disappear-great fun all. Great eating last two. I want more!!!! Gunna use my 338/06 next time on a full moon night. Slow cooker with salt, pepper, onion till it falls apart, drain refill with BBQ sauce and reheat. MMM, MMM good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross