Guns For Sale

Thank you will do, I would hate to one red flag on my selling record but if he has several there is an issue.

Wow, just wow.

thanks for advice to leave this shitass site sold for 1100 wouldnt have on here cause you people are way to smart! goodluck dumbass

You really ought to try therapy. That or some Windex to clean all the crap off your outlook.

thanks for advice to leave this shitass site sold for 1100 wouldnt have on here cause you people are way to smart! goodluck dumbass
And this attitude is why no one here wants to do business with you and would not recommend other people to do so.

The world need pricks too I guess but our great site sure doesn't...good riddance.

Lol I thought I was chatting in a PM. Oh well little dose of the truth fixed the issue .

Lol I thought I was chatting in a PM. Oh well little dose of the truth fixed the issue .
He has insulted members here who made offers he didn't like, has also priced a rifle then backed out when someone offered his asking price.

Yep, sometimes things just work themselves out :A Big Hello:

Dang it Red Leg, you beat me to it!

Reactions: WAB
Sorry don’t understand the question! What is the caliber of the stainless pistol?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg