Guns For Sale

Thank you will do, I would hate to one red flag on my selling record but if he has several there is an issue.
 
Wow, just wow.
 
thanks for advice to leave this shitass site sold for 1100 wouldnt have on here cause you people are way to smart! goodluck dumbass

You really ought to try therapy. That or some Windex to clean all the crap off your outlook.
 
thanks for advice to leave this shitass site sold for 1100 wouldnt have on here cause you people are way to smart! goodluck dumbass

very classy, the mark of a fine gentleman no doubt.
 
Lol I thought I was chatting in a PM. Oh well little dose of the truth fixed the issue .
 
Lol I thought I was chatting in a PM. Oh well little dose of the truth fixed the issue .
He has insulted members here who made offers he didn't like, has also priced a rifle then backed out when someone offered his asking price.
 
Yep, sometimes things just work themselves out :A Big Hello:
 
 
Dang it Red Leg, you beat me to it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
Sorry don’t understand the question! What is the caliber of the stainless pistol?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,718
Members
168,989
Latest member
Robin Gratz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top