Gun Porn...

jenn

AH member
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Messages
38
Reaction score
18
Deals & offers
1
Media
14
Member of
S A Hunters and Conservation Association
Hunted
South Africa and Namibia
Only Firearms related.

409039_3372862651009_1552564190_2955774_919040764_n[1].jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
See attached image…

Ruger_300_Win_Mag_Scoped_-_2[1].jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Savage Model 116 SS 300 Win Mag Boyd thumbhole vented stock.

101_6505.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointed? Did you expect :flashboobies:? ;)

:drooling:of course i did :D . nah just seemed a funny name for a post, why not my favourite gun or guns or dream guns?, would have been more understandable, for me anyway! :eyecrazy:.
 
Here's my modest contribution to this thread. No big bore African rifle yet but this is ought to change soon.

Sauer 90 .300 Win Mag
DSC02842.jpg


DSC02845.jpg


Sako 85 .308 Win
DSC02913.jpg


DSC02915.jpg


CZ 550 .22-250Rem
DSC02997.jpg


DSC02994.jpg
 

Attachments

  • DSC02842.jpg
    DSC02842.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 465
  • DSC02845.jpg
    DSC02845.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 431
  • DSC02913.jpg
    DSC02913.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 448
  • DSC02915.jpg
    DSC02915.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 463
  • DSC02994.jpg
    DSC02994.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 380
  • DSC02997.jpg
    DSC02997.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 393
Here's my modest contribution to this thread. No big bore African rifle yet but this is ought to change soon.

Sauer 90 .300 Win Mag
DSC02842.jpg


DSC02845.jpg


Sako 85 .308 Win
DSC02913.jpg


DSC02915.jpg


CZ 550 .22-250Rem
DSC02997.jpg


DSC02994.jpg
You've got good taste my freind....that Sauer is a beauty. I've got 2 Colt Sauers and 3 Sauer 202s myself, and my brother picked up a 375 H&H Sauer 90 just yesterday.
 
You've got good taste my freind....that Sauer is a beauty. I've got 2 Colt Sauers and 3 Sauer 202s myself, and my brother picked up a 375 H&H Sauer 90 just yesterday.

Thanks, I would love to see some pictures of your Sauer collection.
 
375 H&H & 416 Rigby. Getting ready for some range action...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some Before and after pics
started with a Plastic Cheap Savage/Stevens in 243
and ended up with a bedded and Pillared Heavy Barrel in 223 kind of turning a sows ear into a silk purse
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,162
Members
169,501
Latest member
AnjaAguiar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top