Gun control???

FB_IMG_1519446952601.jpg
 
common since.!!!!
 
When seconds count, our police are just minutes away! Or in this case, just outside!
 

ae6d46ea-0294-4e64-9018-8798e2240b5a-jpeg.219123


This explains a lot to me. I have always thought that a guy who was so scared that he had to carry a gun to the grocery store was...how shall I say it?...a little short in the shorts!:whistle:
 

Attachments

  • AE6D46EA-0294-4E64-9018-8798E2240B5A.jpeg
    AE6D46EA-0294-4E64-9018-8798E2240B5A.jpeg
    337.7 KB · Views: 298
I think it's long passed time for the anti-gun crowd to just give up their U.S. citizenship and leave the country for someplace where they can feel safe....... Like Antarctica. :LOL:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,429
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top