Guess RSA is not opening anytime soon...

There’s good indications SA borders will open in early October. Don’t know however what and if there will be any restrictions or quarantine periods. Hope for the best!
Believe it when I see it.

Some of you guys crack me up. The U.S. has the most cases and deaths relative to the world's population than any other country. No body wants us. Canada shut us down till next year. I never thought I would see a day when other countries ban Americans. Pitiful really.

"There's a lot of ways to look at it." Indeed.....

As per usual, the numbers are badly skewed. The are blaming all deaths on covid instead of breaking them down by illness. They aren't considering flu, pneumonia, COPD, and all the various other maladies. Typical political scare tactics because they don't have a clue as to what they are dealing with. This is going to be with us for at least another year.

Leave a week Monday for my 2 month BC safari so no travel this year, if the FN road blocks, gates and armed mobs don't claim/enforce that "Covid" threat is so great that they must keep resident hunters out of the woods. Could get real ugly.

This Covid BS better be over before June 26 2021, just received my new postponed SA safari contract and I reeeeeally want to be there this time.

MB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross