Greetings

Hunteez

Reaction score
Website
ruanph.co.za
Member of
SAHGCA dedicated hunter, PHASA, FGASA
Howzit, I'm Ruan from SA. Firstly, thank you for the platform - AH's forums has been so informative and helped me so much.

I'm a young entrepreneur, passionate hunter and adventurer who also enjoys adventure motorcycling and fishing.

My interest in the game farm industry have recently lead me to complete my PH qualification for the Limpopo province in SA and I hope to realize my dream in becoming one of Africa's great dangerous game hunters in the future.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH, Ruan !

Welcome to AH Ruan!

Welcome Ruan and good luck in your endeavors to become a DG PH!

Welcome to AH.
Good luck with your plans.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard. AH is a place where you can learn what prospective clients expect of you. Not you specifically but from PHs in general. How long have you been a PH? Do you work for an outfitter?

Welcome aboard. AH is a place where you can learn what prospective clients expect of you. Not you specifically but from PHs in general. How long have you been a PH? Do you work for an outfitter?

Thanks for the welcome Shootist43.

I've been hunting ever since I can remember but only qualified for my PH in January this year and managed to help farm owners with local hunts up until now.

I hope to learn alot from AH while I'm still looking for opportunities to join an outfitter.

Have you hunted in Africa before? If so, what did you hunt, with what outfitter and what was your experience?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross