Greetings from Zambia

Welcome to AH Michael!! Leopards cant leave baboons alone :)

Welcome to AH Michael!! Leopards cant leave baboons alone :)

Thanks Adriaan, you are very right. Like to share a couple of trail cam photos from yesterday evening from Shipatzi River at Mbizi. We putting the Leopard baits very high in other wise the lions snap them directly. This male is +7 years old and I trail cam bait him before and he very territorial !

Best wishes,
Michael

04130015.JPG

04130017.JPG

Good evening fellow hunters. A new area at Mbizi that we test baiting, a decent male leopard on bait this morning at 09,56....

Greeting from Mbizi.
Michael.

05140155.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a good Leopard. Glad the testing is showing results.

Was testing if that leopard was stationer, so another bait and yes within a few hours he was back yesterday morning 06.36
Most probably it was a bit dusk and dark, so the camera was going over to black/white.

05160445.jpg

Welcome to the best forum in the world!

Greetings All,
Was baiting in a new area named "Kachenberi" at Mbizi, a couple of days ago. And a nice big male Leopard show up !

Best wisher from Mbizi,
Michael

06140735.jpg

06140717.jpg

Keep the census coming.

Michael, you have some great cats!!! From our conversations and the pictures shown, I think you live in paradise!

Great cats and great pics!

Greetings, look forward to seeing what comes out of Zambia after this gap in hunting. I expect excellent leopard! Great to have you on board.

Thank you all for kind words, and I'm glade you enjoyed the photos. Will bait more when we have time, right now we are busy to refurbish whole Mbizi... and building work unfortunately take a bit longer time in Africa.

Best wishes from Mbizi.
Michael

DSCN0930.jpg

Yes Mike it was a nice evening in "the city" but I always immediately miss Luangwa Valley after the first day... :)

Cheers,
M

Yes Mike it was a nice evening in "the city" but I always immediately miss Luangwa Valley after the first day... :)

Cheers,
M

:E Hmmm:...i wonder why?.........;) yeah lusaka ok for a couple days refreshment, but i know where i would prefer to be :D Beers:

Good evening, was not so active on the forum for some time, so adding a couple of photos from a few days ago from one bait camera, and one more trail cam location on two different areas of Mbizi. The Chobe Bush buck is from a natural salt/mineral cave, and the last Roan I took a couple of days ago and is nothing special in trophy, more to show how important a heavy RN bullet can be advisable in Luangwa Valley with typical vegetation indicated on that photo.

All the best,
Michael
leopard.jpg

08160330.jpg

07230047.jpg
DSCN0925.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg