Greetings From Texas

robie

New member
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Great forum. I joined after reading a post about Ibex hunting.

I haven't gotten the African bug yet but really interested in doing some mountain hunts while I'm still young enough to enjoy the climb.
 
Welcome to AH robie! Keep on browsing AH and you may well catch that African bug...
 
Thank you Jerome. Some of the taste of Africa deals you guys have are very tempting.
 
Welcome to the forum Robie.

I'm sure it wont be long for the bug to take hold...

Regards
 
Howdy!
 
Welcome sir..Trust me Africa will bite you! Enjoy the site.
 
Robie,

you are thinking ahead, the only problem is by the time most of us can afford the mountain species we are too old for the climb.
 
Welcome to AH, Robie !
 
Thank you guys.

James, that is exactly my thought. I will do it while I can and not kill myself then later on enjoy the hunts that aren't straight up the mountain.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Robie. The bug of which you speak can come upon you very suddenly. Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to AH, Robie!
 
James, that is exactly my thought. I will do it while I can and not kill myself then later on enjoy the hunts that aren't straight up the mountain.

hi welcome aboard :D Beers:. dont worry i am sure that i can get some friends on here to put our heads together and sort you a hunt that isnt straight up , but meanders here and there on the flat through varying bush that will really get your attention after the first 4 or 5 hours ;) :E Big Grin:
 
gday robie, welcome to AH ,enjoy the site
 
Mike - I bet for the right price I could find a lot of friends to take me on some amazing hunts! :LOL:

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,426
Members
170,321
Latest member
BaileyBout
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top