Greetings from Sweden

Umebo

Reaction score
Member of
Swedish Hunters Association
Hunted
Sweden, New Zeeland, South Africa
Hello all!

I´m a Swedish PhD student and a keen hunter focused on hunting moose with my two dogs but when the moose are out of season or the snow too deep for the dogs I hunt other species as well such as black grouse, capercaille, badgers and beavers. As all hunters I am always looking for new challenges which took me on an exciting hunting trip to New Zeeland some years ago.

I found this excelent forum a few days ago and am sure that I will learn a lot from it and have a great time reading and posting.

Cheers!

/M

Welcome to AH Umebo. on this website the adventure never ends. Bob

Hej in Umea. Always good with fellow hunters from mother country. Welcome to a good, honest and very informative site re hunting and especially, for hunting i'n Africa.
Michael

Any plans to go to Africa? You will find lots of info here to plan your trip.

Thanks a lot for the greetings guys!

Michael: Actually I'm living in Sundsvall right now, Exumebo would be a more accurate nickname! Nice to see other swedes on the site!

Werner: Yes, I'm going on a study trip to SA in April and will try to squeeze in some kind of hunt then too.

Welcome to AH Umebo!

Welcome aboard Umebo.

nd

Hej o vaelkommen till AH!

Själv bor jag i Sormland. Ha det bra pa siten, det finns massor av nyttig lasning har.

Tack ska du ha, det har jag verkligen markt

Hello from New Zealand - I see you have hunted here - great to have you on AH.

NZ

Hello Simon! Yes I went on a six week hunting trip on the South Island some years ago, me and a couple of friends hunted wallabies and hogs around Timaru, goats in the mountains north of Christchurch and thar and chamoix east of Franz Josef glacier - it was a truly great time and I sure hope to come back sometime.

Hello Aoraki! Yes I went on a six week hunting trip on the South Island some years ago, me and a couple of friends hunted wallabies and hogs around Timaru, goats in the mountains north of Christchurch and thar and chamoix east of Franz Josef glacier - it was a truly great time and I sure hope to come back sometime.

Very good - Small world - I am from Timaru , know the country around here very well , Thar and Chamois in the mountains behind here , not far away.
Good on ya mate !!
Simon

On my way!

Thanks to this excellent site I'm now sitting on a train to the airport for my first hunting trip to Africa! Will be hunting primarily blesbuck, springbuck and warthog in South Africa for five days. Keep your fingers crossed!
/M

See you in the morning my friend i hope you did remember your rain coat.
Johan

I hope you have a great time! Shoot a big warthog for me!

Umebo, Have a great hunt, looking forward to hearing from you when you get back!

Thanks to this excellent site I'm now sitting on a train to the airport for my first hunting trip to Africa! Will be hunting primarily blesbuck, springbuck and warthog in South Africa for five days. Keep your fingers crossed!
/M

Umebo, WOW, you are on your way. Maybe a bosvoerk will jump out ion front of you! Good luck.

Welcome to AH, hope you have a great hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollieTwop

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg