Greetings from Limpopo

welcome to AH Eduard ! Looking forward to hearing about your hunting adventures during your career as a PH !
Thanks. I'm not as experienced as some of the guys here but we definitely have plenty adventures in this line of work. Still busy building up my DG experience.

Greetings Eduard & welcome to the AH.com team!

That’s a proper way to a good cup of cowboy coffee - curious, host any hunters on your farm?

Thank you Jeagger.

Why have normal coffee when one can have cowboy coffee?

I don't want to violate any of the groups advertising rules. I am not an outfitter, just a PH. I farm with cattle as well.

Frederik and I have hunted with Eduard on his farm ;)
Longing to go back!

I should have nailed that Eland!

Have fun planning, welcome to the posting side! Let us know if we can help you in any way

Nice pic, wish I was back there.

Welkom Eduard,

Yes my first game taken with the Lott was taken on Eduard's place during lockdown a young red hartebeest bull. Mys son also took an acient impala ram early the next morning with the 6.5x55.

20200709_150820.jpg

Me on the left and Eduard on the right.

20200710_073115.jpg

The impala genes in the area where Eduard Farms is exceptional.

Welcome aboard Eduard. Great to have another PH on board. What rifles do you own? Which calibers do you prefer to hunt with.

Welkom Eduard,

Yes my first game taken with the Lott was taken on Eduard's place during lockdown a young red hartebeest bull. Mys son also took an acient impala ram early the next morning with the 6.5x55.

View attachment 437247

Me on the left and Eduard on the right.

View attachment 437248

The impala genes in the area where Eduard Farms is exceptional.
Dankie oom!

Thanks for the kind words. About time we have a beer together again! I still want to hear your lion story in person.

Welcome aboard Eduard. Great to have another PH on board. What rifles do you own? Which calibers do you prefer to hunt with.
Hi Shootist.

My every day rifle ("truck gun") is a Winchester mod 70 375H&H. It was always my trusty old CZ 243 but since I encounter buffalo daily now I upgraded. I shoot 300gr copper softs and brass solids from a local manufacturer (Kriek bullets) at 2500fps. QD scope mounts and iron sights. I only started hunting buffalo this year and plan on getting myself something in 458 caliber in the future.

My 243 is by far my favorite little rifle and I shoot basically everything with it, but it's supposed to be my varmint rifle. 55gr nosler varmageddons at 3600fps and 100gr PMP at 3000fps to the same POI at 100 yards. Many many warthogs have fallen to this rifle.

CZ 30-06 with 180gr A-Frames at 2850fps. I use this for hunting bigger animals and guiding plains game. The bullets perform flawlessly each time!

Brno 22lr because everybody needs a 22!

I prefer to always have a handgun on me while hunting. It comes in handy way more that one would think.

I'm not going to elaborate on the rest of my rifles. They don't get used nearly as much.

IMG_20211011_154114_512.jpg
20191211_223312.jpg
20190809_175436.jpg

Hello Eduard_Venter,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Paul Ard
(Velo Dog)

Welcome to AH. Great area I hunted Limpopo in 2015

Hello and :S Welcome:

Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Welcome to AH, nice fire!

Welcome.

Our visit to Limpopo in '12 is a lifetime memory; wonderful place. My 1st big-game hunt at age 53 with 11yr old son along.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross