Greetings from Houston

Cliff Hadley

New member
Joined
May 5, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Location
Houston
Media
1
Member of
NRA
Hoping to hunt the great continent of Africa. I Just bought my first rifle for big game in Africa. I bought the Ruger M77 Hawkeye African in .375 Ruger. I also have other calibers available for smaller game. I guess my biggest question is what can I expect when I finally have my days in the African sun.
 
Welcome to AH Cliff! Have fun exploring the site...
 
Welcome to AH, you can fulfill your wildest hunting dreams in Africa, depends what you can spend? What are you looking for?
 
Welcome to AH.

Just start reading the hunting reports and you will get a decent taste of what to expect.

Have fun.
 
Welcome aboard and enjoy the forum.
 
Appreciate the info and the welcome aboard. I am wanting to hunt the plains game. Not to interested in the the size of the trophy. It is more about the experience and the stalk through the bush for me. You know if a world class kudu presented a shot I would not turn it down but I would prefer taking the oldest animal possible. Leave the youngsters to proliferate the plains over and over again.
 
Well you should be pretty easy to please. There are different hunts at different price levels in Africa, all the experiences are unique.
 
Cliff,

What you can expect is one "HELL" of a good time!!!
 
I have been told by a few of my friends who have hunted the eastern cape that it was an experience that they can't wait to have again in there life.
 
The East Cape is nice! Very affordable...tons of animals, true paradise!
 
gday cliff ,welcome and enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to AH Cliff! Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Cliff,

Welcome to AH ! Very impressive guns you bought ,nice.

Feel free to PM me when you start looking around at prices.

take care
 
Welcome to AH, Cliff, totally agree with you about "taking the oldest animal possible".
 
Hoping to hunt the great continent of Africa. I Just bought my first rifle for big game in Africa. I bought the Ruger M77 Hawkeye African in .375 Ruger. I also have other calibers available for smaller game. I guess my biggest question is what can I expect when I finally have my days in the African sun.

Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,332
Messages
1,573,229
Members
169,724
Latest member
MarcellaFr
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top