Greetings from Germany

Paul_Wallace

New member
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello,

my name is Paul from Germany.
I work here since 1984 as a professional hunter and forester. Ich would like to gain some experience on a hunting farm or in a safari company in Africa.
Has anyone maybe an adress, where I can contact?
I work for room and board.

Best regards and many thanks

Paul
 
Welcom to AH.jpg
 
Well Bossie, it's hard to follow that up.

Paul, welcome to AH.
I hope you are lucky enough to find someone who might be able to use your skills.
 
Welcome to the best forum.
 
Welcome to AH Paul!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome!

I hope you get a chance to live your dream. :)
 
Welcome Paul,

Talk about a proper greeting from Bossie...
 
Welcome to AH, Paul!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, Paul !
 
Welcome to AH Paul! I will see if I can get some info for you feel free to send me a PM I've heard it could be done on a working visa to go through the PH training there. Working as a PH is another story.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,104
Members
169,702
Latest member
ALJLeora84
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top