Greetings from Germany

Hello everyone,

I’m 23 years old, from the greater Munich area, and an avid hunter from southern Germany. I’ve been following this forum for quite some time and truly enjoy reading the hunting reports. They’re not only inspiring, but also great motivation to keep studying and working hard so that one day I can experience these hunts as well.

In 2024 I had the privilege of hunting in Namibia, which was an unforgettable experience. If there’s interest, I’d be happy to share a short report about it.

Looking forward to being part of the community.

Waidmannsheil!
Greetings German hunters.
I want you to enjoy the forum, to enjoy with us, to learn something from us, and we from you
Waidmannsdank !!!!!
 
Welcome aboard! Please do share, and don't forget the pictures! :)
 
Moin und Weidmannsheil aus Niedersachsen!
 
Welcome to the site! You have many opportunities throughout the continent. Contact the safari outfitters on the site; they're also sponsors of the site and will help you decide future hunts.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,660
Members
169,803
Latest member
inohuscomm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top