Greetings from George

Desmorgan

New member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Thanks for me being part. Live in George, Executive Chef of Fancourt. Wife and 3 kids. Am addicted to reloading. I shoot an 8x57js mauser, 308 steyr mannlicher and soon a 6.5 creedmoor going into an MDT LSS gen2 chassis. Always looking to learn more about reloading and don't often reload my 8x57. Regards
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Desmorgan! glad you found us.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Giday and welcome to the A H forums Desmorgan
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Desmorgan, welcome to the AH forum! Lots of folks who reload on here.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome desmorgan!
 
Welcome to the AH community!
 
Thanks for me being part. Live in George, Executive Chef of Fancourt. Wife and 3 kids. Am addicted to reloading. I shoot an 8x57js mauser, 308 steyr mannlicher and soon a 6.5 creedmoor going into an MDT LSS gen2 chassis. Always looking to learn more about reloading and don't often reload my 8x57. Regards

Hello Desmorgan,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome, buddy. You will enjoy this forum for sure!!
 
Welcome to AH Desmorgan! It is a great site!
Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side @Desmorgan! Nice to have you as part of our community and enjoy the forum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,033
Members
169,241
Latest member
ElyseKee65
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top