Greetings from Calgary, Canada

Hello Canadian Rifleman,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community. Enjoy the site and have fun planning!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,768
Members
169,158
Latest member
LuanPolk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top