Greetings from Botswana

GerhardK

New member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Tuli Block Botswana
Member of
Rowland Ward Official measurer, SCI, Bosveld Hunting Association
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, USA, Germany
Good Day

My name is Gerhard Koch owner of Koch Safaris in Botswana. Although hunting on government concessions and management areas in Botswana are currently not permitted, hunting on privately own game ranches are permitted.

Koch Safaris is the sole concession holders of a 143 000 ha privately owned registered game ranches. This vast area with abundant game allows you to experience a true hunting experience. The Game Ranch is situated in the South Eastern part of Botswana, bordering the Limpopo River which is the border between South Africa and Botswana, in an area known as the Tuli Block. The total 143 00 ha borders the Limpopo River. The ranch is a comfortable 2 ½ hours drive from Gaborone the capital city of Botswana and 5½ hours from Oliver Thambo International Airport in South Africa. The closest border of entry from South Africa to Botswana is Parrs Halt/Stockpoort Border post.

We offer clients from local and abroad the oppertunity to hunt in Botswana, the Botswana way.
 
Welcome in the best forum.

And what a coincidence,that you are living in the Tuli block.
Last week we booked a horseback safari there for September.
Only riding.For my wife it's their first time to be in Africa.

How is the mood by the hunters there ?
Possible to allowe hunting on the stately concessions this year again ?
Greetings from Munic
Foxi
 
Welcome to AH Gerhard! Nice to know of an outfitter in Botswana.
 
Welcome to the forum sir.
 
Welcome to AH Gerhard!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome neighbour... will make contact with you to hunt this Tuli Block, one of my late father's old hunting grounds!!
 
That is one huge property that you hunt. We'd love to see some,pics as well as a few of your specials. Good to have you here. Bruce
 
I second that......show us some pictures please! What kind of lodging facilities do you offer? Hunting vehicles? But most of all the Game available!
 
Welcome to AH Gerhard!
 
Hi Gerhard, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH, Gerhard!
 
Welcome to AH...
 
Welcome to AH Gerhard!
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,162
Members
169,501
Latest member
AnjaAguiar
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top