Greetings from Arizona

WinsAz

AH member
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
46
Reaction score
90
Location
Winslow, AZ
Media
1
Hello all,

New to the forums, but have been stalking for quite a while! Figured it was time to join in. Lifelong hunter, shooter and reloader here. Have stumbled across a wealth of knowledge in these forums. Thanks to all for sharing so much information.
I haven't experienced Africa yet, but is high on the priority list! Already better prepared thanks to this community.
Anyway, look forward to what lies ahead. Happy hunting, and shoot straight!

Mark
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Mark!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH from the east valley!
 
Welcome Mark!
 
:S Welcome: to AH!
 
Thanks everyone! Happy to be aboard. Didn't realize I had fellow desert rats here also!! Go DBacks! :ROFLMAO:

Didn't see at first you were from Winslow. My wife and I took a ride last summer your way.

IMG_0247.jpeg
 
Good day, welcome from our side too!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,944
Members
169,059
Latest member
WillieMett
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top