Greetings from a new city slicker

quentin1976

Reaction score
Member of
Game rangers association of Africa.
Good day

I recently moved to the city of Pretoria ,after spending the last 11 years of my life working as a trailsguide in the Kruger national park and some of the surrounding reserves. I have a passion for wildlife and large bore rifles. I hope to be able to contribute to some of the discussions on this site. I am a qualified firearms instructor and range officer and would like to assist wherever i can
Regards
Quentin Swanevelder

Welcome to AH Quentin! Looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome Quentin.

Welcome to AH, Quentin!

Welcome from Minnesota USA

welcome and enjoy the site Quentin
each and every one here has a passion for wildlife and riffles so you will fit in around here

Welcome to AH Quentin !

Good day

I recently moved to the city of Pretoria ,after spending the last 11 years of my life working as a trailsguide in the Kruger national park and some of the surrounding reserves. I have a passion for wildlife and large bore rifles. I hope to be able to contribute to some of the discussions on this site. I am a qualified firearms instructor and range officer and would like to assist wherever i can
Regards
Quentin Swanevelder

Welcome Quentin! In your time working at the KNP, did you spend anytime with the tourists at Tremisana Lodge? My wife and I did a photo tour based out of the Tremisana in June, 2010. Our guide there was a very nice gent named Mark, his wife joined us a couple of times, her name was Polly if I remember correctly

Welcome and please do contribute we'd be glad to hear your side of the stories.

welcome to the site Quentin , I am sure you will have plenty to contribute.

Welcome to AH Quentin! Enjoy the site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MajorBirds

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.