Greetings Everyone

We’ve been here for over 6 and it’s almost a whole new town. So many people now.
 
Welcome to AH Jeff! If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.
 
Thanks. I’ll be sending an email with questions about trophy shipping.
 
Welcome to AH Jeff, that is one fine warthog you got in Namibia!
 
Welcome Jeff! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Hello,
I’m Jeff and I live in Alaska. Came across this site while trying to find answers for hunting in Africa. The wife and I completed our first safari in Namibia last year and are now planning our second. This time in South Africa. We loved Namibia and hope South Africa is as fun and beautiful.
Enjoy SA. We look forward to your hunt report and pictures.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,080
Members
169,490
Latest member
mibeerpamab1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top