Greetings AH Community - We've got lots of new hard to find Dangerous Game brass in stock

Just placed an order for some 223 Norma brass!

Welcome to AH as a sponsor! Thanks for offering us your inventory!

Ordered a couple of boxes of 500ne. Nice to have a the correct brass for regulation

Welcome to AH! I didn’t see any 375 H&H brass listed. Do you have any in stock?
Sorry, no not at this time. I'm meeting with Norma reps in the US tomorrow to discuss the need for more brass availability among other things. Let me know if there are other calibers you're interested in.

404 Jeffery loaded ammo and components

Great to see the new website! I have really been enjoying the Norma 9.3 232 grain bullets I ordered from you a couple months ago! Didn’t get a chance before season ended to shoot anything in VA with them, but they should do the trick!

Just placed an order for some 223 Norma brass!
All good!
2B41BEC6-055E-424B-A977-4A48629BF6A1.jpeg

Great product, great price, great service. I'm all in.. Thank you.
.375 Wby.jpg

We are happy to announce two firsts for us today: We are officially an AH sponsor, and our new website is now live!

You can buy direct, and we carry some components and ammo that have been pretty hard to get ahold of lately. Everything is physically in stock and we don't drop ship anything. Currently we have the following in stock (plus more):

(Mostly Norma Brass - all of it new brass)
505 Gibbs
500 Jeffery
500 NE
470 NE
500/416 NE
450 Rigby
416 Rigby
416 Taylor
460 Wby
9.3x62
9.3x74R
22 Savage Hi-Power
358 Norma Mag
308 Norma Mag
300 Norma Mag
338 Norma Mag
416 Rem Mag
300 RUM
7mm RUM
458 Lott
300 WSM
300 WM
7mm Rem Mag

We also have some loaded 505 Gibbs, 458 Lott, and 416 Rem Mag ammo.

We are a husband and wife team out of NC, and this is a veteran owned and operated small business. Feel free to reach out with any questions on here, or send us a text at 910-803-1726. We appreciate your business and hope you consider us next time you need some premium reloading components.

View attachment 521343
You guys are awesome! I have made two buys and wonderful!

Thanks for the reviews (just noticed the above posts). We appreciate all your business and will continue to try and procure more ammo, brass, and projectiles. I’m about to go box up a few more orders from earlier today, but thought I’d share a little about one of our new offerings:

If anyone is in the market for high end hearing protection, we are selling the new Sordin Supreme Pro-X LED (brand new 2023 model with Hear2 technology). The Hunting and Focus modes are incredible. To me, it’s the hearing equivalent of looking at the night sky through night vision goggles for the first time. The included gel ear cups are also extremely comfortable. We sold out of our first batch in 2 hours on Monday. We don’t typically take any type of pre-order or back order, but they were so popular we decided to let folks reserve a pair. The next shipment arrives tomorrow. Let let me know if you have questions or are curious about them.

I ordered some 416 Rigby brass today!

Good evening AH. This weekend, we added to the site:

-A handful of new RCBS Safari dies

-A new sale/clearance section that includes a good mix of discounted products. Of note, there are some 404 Jeffery dies and some Federal 9.3x74R Woodleigh Hydro Solid ammo on clearance.

-A little more loaded ammo (Barnes VOR-TX Safari) in 500 NE and 416 Rigby.

-Don’t miss out on what’s left of the Norma 308 Win 180gr Oryx deal if you’re contemplating it. $249.50 shipped for 10 boxes.

-We still have 2023 Sordin hearing protection with Hear2 tech in stock. We now have the Flexible Attenuation Version (up to 31 dB) ready to ship as well.

Thanks for all the business so far. The greatest compliment is letting others know about us and sharing our contact info/website. Looking forward to bringing this community more in the future.

-Bill

I need some 450NE 3.25" AND some 450NE no.2 3.5".

And some Federal 280 AI 155 grain loaded ammo. And Federal 300 WSM 200 grain loaded ammo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois