Gracey Power Trimmer

Esoteric Junkie

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 9, 2019
Messages
321
Reaction score
509
Media
5
Gracey Power Trimmer with upgraded one piece three way cutter. Comes with case holders for 404 Jeff and 458 Lott.
Works great. Also listed elsewhere. he trimmer will fit in a medium flat rate box. $225 plus shipping.

EJ

Gracey Trimmer #1.JPG
Gracey Trimmer #2.JPG
Gracey Trimmer #3.JPG
Gracey Trimmer #4.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice setup.

Was not sure how they accomplished that.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,816
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top