Good Year

Bobpuckett

Gold supporter
AH legend
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
4,991
Reaction score
800
Location
Russellville
Deals & offers
6
Media
75
Hunting reports
Africa
9
USA/Canada
1
Europe
1
Member of
NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
Hunted
USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
Well folks Going to have some hunting reports for you this year I've got a couple different hunts booked for the East Cape going to start out at Huntershill Safaris for a 7 day hunt then leave with our friend Rusty to hit several other Outfitters along the Coast for Blue Duiker and Grysbok and a Klip Springer somewhere along the way to eat up the rest of our 16 days. Then later this year I had bought Tickets for London England for Deb's Birthday in October she's never been there and always wanted to go. As it turns out one of the hunting pages I'm a member of on FB was having a Raffle for a Muntjak hunt so what the heck I bought some Numbers for the Raffle, they had the drawing this morning and guess what? I WON!!! So this is going to be a good year, I know the Taxidermist are going to love it with Lechwe, Gemsbok,Red Hartebeest, Black & Blue Wildebeest Black Springbuck, Caracal plus others at Huntershill then Blue Duiker, Cape Grysbok, Klip Springer and Bushbuck with Rusty then off to England this fall for Muntjak and maybe add a Chinese Water Deer as well.
:P Elmer Fudd::E Happy:
 
Well congrats!! Christmas was just delayed a bit! I see several hunt reports in your future!!
 
Congrats Bob, I'm happy for you!
 
Definitely sounds like a good year....goodluck and congrats.
 
Bob you are going to have a good year!
 
That's just awesome!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!
 
AWESOME agenda that my friend!!! I also just heard that your taxidermist has ordered his brand new SUV already!!
 
AWESOME agenda that my friend!!! I also just heard that your taxidermist has ordered his brand new SUV already!!
Yes Four Door! :A Bonk:
 
Sounds good. Congrats on the lucky win. Shoot straight.
 
Good news, congrats :D Cheers:
 
Enjoy your "good year"!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,071
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top