Good Gun Alert

There’s nothing like plowing at night with the old (1972) 9600 Ford, when the exhaust manifold glows red, and there’s a six inch flame coming out of the stack.
Everybody should do it at least once.
That’s what I’m talking about!

There’s nothing like plowing at night with the old (1972) 9600 Ford, when the exhaust manifold glows red, and there’s a six inch flame coming out of the stack.

We had a Chalmers and a Ferguson. Not Allis-Chalmers or Massey-Ferguson!

@Wyatt Smith
Young mister Smith I have done my fair share of driving around in ever diminishing circles at night digging dirt with noisy machinery. Nowdays you can keep it as well as the pre 64 Winchester. The new ones are far superior.
Bob

@Wyatt Smith
Young mister Smith I have done my fair share of driving around in ever diminishing circles at night digging dirt with noisy machinery. Nowdays you can keep it as well as the pre 64 Winchester. The new ones are far superior.
Bob
Coming from the man with P14 and No.4 Enfields, and highwall brownings. I can pretend like you didn’t just say that.:LOL:

Coming from the man with P14 and No.4 Enfields, and highwall brownings. I can pretend like you didn’t just say that.:LOL:
@Wyatt Smith
You can pretend all you like young mister Smith but an original 1949 Winchester in 270 fitted me like a shoe that was 2 sizes to small and I couldn't even operate the bolt properly from my shoulder due to the crappy stock design.
Bob

@wyatt Smith
Young Mr Smith, it is P14 and M17 Enfields, No4 SMLE, Winchester lowall, savage Whelen, and others.
Would love a Browning Hiwall tho.
Bob.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffreyOKe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg