Good Gun Alert

There’s nothing like plowing at night with the old (1972) 9600 Ford, when the exhaust manifold glows red, and there’s a six inch flame coming out of the stack.
Everybody should do it at least once.
That’s what I’m talking about!
 
There’s nothing like plowing at night with the old (1972) 9600 Ford, when the exhaust manifold glows red, and there’s a six inch flame coming out of the stack.
Everybody should do it at least once.

We had a Chalmers and a Ferguson. Not Allis-Chalmers or Massey-Ferguson!
 
There’s nothing like plowing at night with the old (1972) 9600 Ford, when the exhaust manifold glows red, and there’s a six inch flame coming out of the stack.
Everybody should do it at least once.
@Wyatt Smith
Young mister Smith I have done my fair share of driving around in ever diminishing circles at night digging dirt with noisy machinery. Nowdays you can keep it as well as the pre 64 Winchester. The new ones are far superior.
Bob
 
@Wyatt Smith
Young mister Smith I have done my fair share of driving around in ever diminishing circles at night digging dirt with noisy machinery. Nowdays you can keep it as well as the pre 64 Winchester. The new ones are far superior.
Bob
Coming from the man with P14 and No.4 Enfields, and highwall brownings. I can pretend like you didn’t just say that.:LOL:
 
Coming from the man with P14 and No.4 Enfields, and highwall brownings. I can pretend like you didn’t just say that.:LOL:
@Wyatt Smith
You can pretend all you like young mister Smith but an original 1949 Winchester in 270 fitted me like a shoe that was 2 sizes to small and I couldn't even operate the bolt properly from my shoulder due to the crappy stock design.
Bob
 
Coming from the man with P14 and No.4 Enfields, and highwall brownings. I can pretend like you didn’t just say that.:LOL:
@wyatt Smith
Young Mr Smith, it is P14 and M17 Enfields, No4 SMLE, Winchester lowall, savage Whelen, and others.
Would love a Browning Hiwall tho.
Bob.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,796
Members
169,415
Latest member
ilvigarhamp1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top