90 percent of my hunting trips I go by myself. The other 10 percent with my sons. Believe me it's easier by myself. You need to follow a little common sense when you travel, don't flash money around and don't be an idiot when you deal with people. I could get into as much trouble in Grande Prairie or Edmonton as I could in Johannesburg.