G'Day from Down Under

G'day .257, I took your advice and joined up here. Pretty cool site too. Hell of a lot more people than the Nation lol.

Glad you joined, this site has very interesting topic's and threads. Sure you well enjoy it
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome from Tennessee! Got a sister that has lived in Mebourne for past 30 years since college. Don’t guess we’ll ever get her back. She loves it. Came to hunt there for two weeks 20 years ago, and wouldn’t ya know, she was in US on business. Great country you got there.
 
Welcome from Tennessee! Got a sister that has lived in Mebourne for past 30 years since college. Don’t guess we’ll ever get her back. She loves it. Came to hunt there for two weeks 20 years ago, and wouldn’t ya know, she was in US on business. Great country you got there.
Thanks mate, yes you are right it is a great country we have. Not over populated and the hunting is great.
What did you hunt when you were here?
 
Well, spent a week in NZ hunting Tahr and Chammy. Then flew in to Melbourne, then on to a station near Adelaide. We hunted all the south pacific stuff chital, rusa, sambar, fallow, red stag. We then hunted buffalo. Great hunt and awesome range. Everything just good representative species, and lots of neat country and history.
 
G’Day from an Aussie who got the bug.
What I’ve seen here opposed to other sites is people are genuinely trying help people.
Not baffle them with technical BS, or say they are the be all and know all.
 
Welcome mate, good to see another fellow Aussie on here ;)

Tim
 
Welcome BB340
 
Hi Guys and Gals, I was recommended to join this site as it was said there are a great bunch of polite and knowledgeable people on here.
I have only hunted South Africa twice. First time for Lion, Lioness, Cape Kudu, Springbok, Black & Blue Wildebeest and Waterbuck back in 2014.
Then again last year for Cape Buffalo, Nyala, Impala, Duiker, Bushbuck and baboons.
Next trip will be somewhere for Hippo and Croc or Leopard. Plus more plains game.
Cheers.
Welcome BB340! For the finest in free range plains game, do consider Namibia.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side BB340!
Whenever your ready we would be happy to help you with your planning. Have fun planning!
 
Welcome to AH BB340! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,041
Members
169,482
Latest member
OlaCounts
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top