G'Day from Down Under

Mike Van Horn

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
G'day .257, I took your advice and joined up here. Pretty cool site too. Hell of a lot more people than the Nation lol.

Glad you joined, this site has very interesting topic's and threads. Sure you well enjoy it

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Welcome to AH!

Mort Hill

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member SCI, Director-Music City SCI Chapter, NWTF, NRA
Hunted
SA, Zambia, Tanzania
Welcome from Tennessee! Got a sister that has lived in Mebourne for past 30 years since college. Don’t guess we’ll ever get her back. She loves it. Came to hunt there for two weeks 20 years ago, and wouldn’t ya know, she was in US on business. Great country you got there.

BB340

Reaction score
Member of
SCI, SCI Down Under
Welcome from Tennessee! Got a sister that has lived in Mebourne for past 30 years since college. Don’t guess we’ll ever get her back. She loves it. Came to hunt there for two weeks 20 years ago, and wouldn’t ya know, she was in US on business. Great country you got there.
Thanks mate, yes you are right it is a great country we have. Not over populated and the hunting is great.
What did you hunt when you were here?

Mort Hill

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member SCI, Director-Music City SCI Chapter, NWTF, NRA
Hunted
SA, Zambia, Tanzania
Well, spent a week in NZ hunting Tahr and Chammy. Then flew in to Melbourne, then on to a station near Adelaide. We hunted all the south pacific stuff chital, rusa, sambar, fallow, red stag. We then hunted buffalo. Great hunt and awesome range. Everything just good representative species, and lots of neat country and history.

CBH Australia

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association Australia, Africa Hunting website!!!
Hunted
Australia and now South Africa
G’Day from an Aussie who got the bug.
What I’ve seen here opposed to other sites is people are genuinely trying help people.
Not baffle them with technical BS, or say they are the be all and know all.

blacks

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
Australian Deer Association, Australian Association of Wildlife Artists
Hunted
Australia, New Zealand, Namibia, South Africa
Welcome mate, good to see another fellow Aussie on here ;)

Tim

PaulT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
S.C.I. International. Rowland Ward. Sporting shooters Association of Australia. Australian Deer Association.
Hunted
Aus. N.Z & Zim.
Welcome BB340

johnvdw

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NAPHA, NTB
Hi Guys and Gals, I was recommended to join this site as it was said there are a great bunch of polite and knowledgeable people on here.
I have only hunted South Africa twice. First time for Lion, Lioness, Cape Kudu, Springbok, Black & Blue Wildebeest and Waterbuck back in 2014.
Then again last year for Cape Buffalo, Nyala, Impala, Duiker, Bushbuck and baboons.
Next trip will be somewhere for Hippo and Croc or Leopard. Plus more plains game.
Cheers.
Welcome BB340! For the finest in free range plains game, do consider Namibia.

TROPHY SHIPPERS

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
Welcome to AH and the posting side BB340!
Whenever your ready we would be happy to help you with your planning. Have fun planning!

Global Rescue

Sponsor
Since 2012
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
ss.globalrescue.com
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
Welcome to AH BB340! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlesGrilm

Latest profile posts

I did a little housekeeping in my shop and found some .500 Jeffery ammo that I no longer need. Superior Ammunition and Hendershots loaded them, along with AHR (American Hunting Rifles). Several Woodleigh/A-Square solids along with lead bullets in both 535g and 600g. Message me for any details.
pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG