G'Day from Down Under

G'day .257, I took your advice and joined up here. Pretty cool site too. Hell of a lot more people than the Nation lol.

Glad you joined, this site has very interesting topic's and threads. Sure you well enjoy it

Welcome to AH!

Welcome from Tennessee! Got a sister that has lived in Mebourne for past 30 years since college. Don’t guess we’ll ever get her back. She loves it. Came to hunt there for two weeks 20 years ago, and wouldn’t ya know, she was in US on business. Great country you got there.

Welcome from Tennessee! Got a sister that has lived in Mebourne for past 30 years since college. Don’t guess we’ll ever get her back. She loves it. Came to hunt there for two weeks 20 years ago, and wouldn’t ya know, she was in US on business. Great country you got there.
Thanks mate, yes you are right it is a great country we have. Not over populated and the hunting is great.
What did you hunt when you were here?

Well, spent a week in NZ hunting Tahr and Chammy. Then flew in to Melbourne, then on to a station near Adelaide. We hunted all the south pacific stuff chital, rusa, sambar, fallow, red stag. We then hunted buffalo. Great hunt and awesome range. Everything just good representative species, and lots of neat country and history.

G’Day from an Aussie who got the bug.
What I’ve seen here opposed to other sites is people are genuinely trying help people.
Not baffle them with technical BS, or say they are the be all and know all.

Welcome mate, good to see another fellow Aussie on here ;)

Tim

Welcome BB340

Hi Guys and Gals, I was recommended to join this site as it was said there are a great bunch of polite and knowledgeable people on here.
I have only hunted South Africa twice. First time for Lion, Lioness, Cape Kudu, Springbok, Black & Blue Wildebeest and Waterbuck back in 2014.
Then again last year for Cape Buffalo, Nyala, Impala, Duiker, Bushbuck and baboons.
Next trip will be somewhere for Hippo and Croc or Leopard. Plus more plains game.
Cheers.
Welcome BB340! For the finest in free range plains game, do consider Namibia.

Welcome to AH and the posting side BB340!
Whenever your ready we would be happy to help you with your planning. Have fun planning!

Welcome to AH BB340! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noah8899

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg