GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS - Plains-Game Hunt Package - 5 Animals, 7 Days - From $4,500 2024/2025

GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2014
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.game4africa.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA, SCI, Wildlife Ranching SA
Hunting Package 1

Includes 5 animals - 7 full days, 8 nights’ accommodation.

(SAVE $2500 on this package)

The hunt will take place in the Eastern Cape - South Africa-approximately 2 hours’ drive from Port Elizabeth Airport. Hunting areas are all in close proximity of the lodge. We own our own Lodge and 90% of our hunts are conducted on our own land for this package.

Breakdown of your hunt

The hunt includes 7 Full days hunting, 8 nights’ accommodation at Kudu Ridge hunting lodge with Game 4 Africa Safaris.

Package Includes 5 Animals

x1 East Cape Kudu

x1 Burchell Zebra

x1 Blue Wildebeest OR Black Wildebeest

x1 Common Impala

x1 Common Blesbuck OR Common Springbuck

Pricing of package:

Option 1:
This package can be done on a 1x1 basis (1 Professional Hunter with 1 Hunter)

1x1 $4850 all - inclusive

OR

Option 2: This package you come with a buddy or your wife/son/daughter and hunt on a 2x1 basis (1 Professional Hunter with 2 hunters). If this option is chosen each hunter will get to hunt their own 5 animals.

2x1 $4500 per hunter - all inclusive

The rates include:

• Services of a licensed experienced professional guide
  • Trained trackers and skinners
  • Accommodation in Lodges
  • All meals and laundry
  • Soft drinks, beer, spirits and wine, during the hunt
  • Transportation on vehicles and fuel whilst on safari
  • Transportation of trophies to taxidermist
  • Hunting License
  • Transport to and from Airport.
  • Arrival and departure days no charge
  • 15% gov Vat on Day fees
  • Arrival and departure days

The rates do not include:

• Hiring of Rifles and Ammunition-optional ($25 per day)
  • Personal insurance
  • PH/guide and other staff gratuities
  • Taxidermy
  • Exportation of trophies
  • Flights to and within South Africa
  • Observers @ $150 each per day

Additional animals can be added during the hunt.

We are a family run outfit and you are welcome to bring your wife and kids along for the experience.

Please feel free to email me for more information and to start planning your hunt.

Thank you
Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee
  • 20220303_121820.jpg
    20220308_095054.jpg
    20220528_142153.jpg
    20220805_132430.jpg
    20220810_155757.jpg
    ANNERIEMYBURGHPHOTOGRAPHY_GAME4AFRICA-38.jpg
    ANNERIEMYBURGHPHOTOGRAPHY_GAME4AFRICA-39.jpg
    ANNERIEMYBURGHPHOTOGRAPHY_GAME4AFRICA-97.jpg
    ANNERIEMYBURGHPHOTOGRAPHY_GAME4AFRICA-331.jpg
    ANNERIEMYBURGHPHOTOGRAPHY_GAME4AFRICA-382.jpg
    ANNERIEMYBURGHPHOTOGRAPHY_GAME4AFRICA-438.jpg
    ANNERIEMYBURGHPHOTOGRAPHY_GAME4AFRICA-564.jpg
    ANNERIEMYBURGHPHOTOGRAPHY_GAME4AFRICA-601.jpg
    IMG-20220519-WA0030.jpg

Hunting Package 1

Includes 5 animals - 7 full days, 8 nights’ accommodation.

(SAVE $2500 on this package)

The hunt will take place in the Eastern Cape - South Africa-approximately 2 hours’ drive from Port Elizabeth Airport. Hunting areas are all in close proximity of the lodge. We own our own Lodge and 90% of our hunts are conducted on our own land for this package.

Breakdown of your hunt

The hunt includes 7 Full days hunting, 8 nights’ accommodation at Kudu Ridge hunting lodge with Game 4 Africa Safaris.

Package Includes 5 Animals

x1 East Cape Kudu

x1 Burchell Zebra

x1 Blue Wildebeest OR Black Wildebeest

x1 Common Impala

x1 Common Blesbuck OR Common Springbuck

Pricing of package:

Option 1:
This package can be done on a 1x1 basis (1 Professional Hunter with 1 Hunter)

1x1 $4850 all - inclusive

OR

Option 2: This package you come with a buddy or your wife/son/daughter and hunt on a 2x1 basis (1 Professional Hunter with 2 hunters). If this option is chosen each hunter will get to hunt their own 5 animals.

2x1 $4500 per hunter - all inclusive

The rates include:

• Services of a licensed experienced professional guide
  • Trained trackers and skinners
  • Accommodation in Lodges
  • All meals and laundry
  • Soft drinks, beer, spirits and wine, during the hunt
  • Transportation on vehicles and fuel whilst on safari
  • Transportation of trophies to taxidermist
  • Hunting License
  • Transport to and from Airport.
  • Arrival and departure days no charge
  • 15% gov Vat on Day fees
  • Arrival and departure days

The rates do not include:

• Hiring of Rifles and Ammunition-optional ($25 per day)
  • Personal insurance
  • PH/guide and other staff gratuities
  • Taxidermy
  • Exportation of trophies
  • Flights to and within South Africa
  • Observers @ $150 each per day

Additional animals can be added during the hunt.

We are a family run outfit and you are welcome to bring your wife and kids along for the experience.

Please feel free to email me for more information and to start planning your hunt.

Thank you
Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee
This was my exact first Africa hunt over 4 years ago now. It was with this outfitter. Even with high inflation now over four years later this is even a lower price than I paid then and then was an incredible value! This family is truly exceptional!!! Collin, Claire, Wik and Brittany are all incredible people who work so hard insuring you have a great hunt! I highly recommend them and awesome deal being offered

I hunted Africa for the first time with Wik last year. He, his lovely wife, and entire team were amazing. After the first day I could not believe how much my wife was enjoying being there as well. The chalets, the lodge, the food, the scenery, the hunting, the people all were fantastic. Anything we asked for with regards to plans, animals, drinks, and food were executed flawlessly.

As a PH, Wik really is in his element. I hunt a lot, and I can tell right away if someone knows what they are doing or not. I want to also compliment his LISTENING skills as well. If I tell him I am ready, not ready, need to slow down, need to go around a steeper rocky part of a trail; zero hesitation. I am fairly capable but Wik is half goat!

This package is an incredible deal based on my experience, and I wish anyone all the best that gets to join his camp.

Was showing my wife these pix just now and she could remember the peoples names and her favorite trackers name and the dogs names-and then she got misty eyed when she saw the fire pit-it’s funny how a place can make such an impression on someone-and my wife wasn’t even hunting!

This (package) was mine too, in 2021. Right after covid? The place was crawling with animals. After my package was complete in 3 days I filled in the rest with the buffalo in my avatar and some lower priced additions.

I am one of those glass half full sorts. I truly believe there are some great options over there, and from sponsors on here. That said, I have a hard time believing that for what they offer (RSA/game ranch/large acreage properties) you could find anything better, and you won't find better people. My daughter and I are headed over in June. I never thought of looking elsewhere - I know she will have a FABULOUS time with the Coetzee family, and will have her best chance of success on her initial trip to hunt in Africa with Game 4 Africa.

@NDWoods assessment of Wik as a PH and hunter, and knowing is stuff, is absolutely spot on. Colin is a better storyteller though. :p

This was my exact first Africa hunt over 4 years ago now. It was with this outfitter. Even with high inflation now over four years later this is even a lower price than I paid then and then was an incredible value! This family is truly exceptional!!! Collin, Claire, Wik and Brittany are all incredible people who work so hard insuring you have a great hunt! I highly recommend them and awesome deal being offered
Thank you for the Kind words. We had a great time with you!

I hunted Africa for the first time with Wik last year. He, his lovely wife, and entire team were amazing. After the first day I could not believe how much my wife was enjoying being there as well. The chalets, the lodge, the food, the scenery, the hunting, the people all were fantastic. Anything we asked for with regards to plans, animals, drinks, and food were executed flawlessly.

As a PH, Wik really is in his element. I hunt a lot, and I can tell right away if someone knows what they are doing or not. I want to also compliment his LISTENING skills as well. If I tell him I am ready, not ready, need to slow down, need to go around a steeper rocky part of a trail; zero hesitation. I am fairly capable but Wik is half goat!

This package is an incredible deal based on my experience, and I wish anyone all the best that gets to join his camp.
Thank you - Had a great time with you guys and good fun. An excellent package deal to plan in advance and get hunting dates that suits the hunters schedule.

Was showing my wife these pix just now and she could remember the peoples names and her favorite trackers name and the dogs names-and then she got misty eyed when she saw the fire pit-it’s funny how a place can make such an impression on someone-and my wife wasn’t even hunting!
We will have to take her with to meet Brittanys parents in the mountains and hunt Vaal Reedbuck up there. Different scenary and amazing landscape.

The different Trackers have been with us between 10 - 35 Years now. They are part of the Game 4 Africa Family.

This (package) was mine too, in 2021. Right after covid? The place was crawling with animals. After my package was complete in 3 days I filled in the rest with the buffalo in my avatar and some lower priced additions.

I am one of those glass half full sorts. I truly believe there are some great options over there, and from sponsors on here. That said, I have a hard time believing that for what they offer (RSA/game ranch/large acreage properties) you could find anything better, and you won't find better people. My daughter and I are headed over in June. I never thought of looking elsewhere - I know she will have a FABULOUS time with the Coetzee family, and will have her best chance of success on her initial trip to hunt in Africa with Game 4 Africa.

@NDWoods assessment of Wik as a PH and hunter, and knowing is stuff, is absolutely spot on. Colin is a better storyteller though. :p
Terry we will see you soon! Only a few months out. Cant wait!!! :)

Last year I hunted with Wik, and the man is a human mountain goat, no joke. :ROFLMAO: Everything said above about Game 4 Africa Safaris and the Coetzee family is spot on. The Coetzee family is amazing, you will not be treated like a client, you will be treated like family. This is a family run outfit, and they take pride on ensuring you are well taken care of. The farm is well maintained, the chalets are beautiful, with an amazing view. The animals and the hunting areas are great with some spectacular views.

Wik was my PH, and he is an amazing young man with remarkable skills out in the field. He is also great when it comes to getting you back in the game and your confidence back, especially after a bad shot. Ask me how I know. LOL!!!!! I still remember his calm voice, "Oscar, I know you can shoot, take your time, when you are ready shoot him in the shoulder".

I'm in the planning stages of going back, and planning on taking my wife with me. She couldn't go last year, but I'm going to make sure she doesn't miss it this time.

Book with confidence, I know you will enjoy your hunt with Game 4 Africa Safaris. I did!!

@Dakota Hunter .... Sooooo... You had a bloody good time? :A Whistle:

The biggest mistake I made was going to shorts on day 1. The lesson? What mauls my legs doesn't so much as touch Wik's legs. He apparently wears invisible kevlar.

Rocky became my faithful companion while hanging around the lodge. Love that pooch.

1679857828792.jpeg

This was very similar to my first hunt ever in RSA - last year no less - and I can vividly remember everything about it. From the family-based atmosphere to the amenities to the wonderful food and friendship. Part of what I enjoyed the most was the conversation with everyone, it was engaging and added to the overall experience.

In short this is a steal and I enjoyed it so much I head back in 2024.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross