Fun shoot

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,021
Reaction score
15,650
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Well we’re at a fun shoot for NSCA. I haven’t shot since last January. They have a super fun course set up. Seth hasn’t shot to well in the first round. For the first time ever dear ole Dad outshoots him by 1 bird in round 1. Round 2 after lunch and I feel a spanking coming on. Seth started getting in a groove at the end and I’m about to get blown out of the water I think. It’s nice to rub in a victory though considering he generally destroys me at these things.
1E3365AD-B86C-4D70-9F13-F687B8252DF5.jpeg
 
Well I knew it would happen. He blew me out of the water by 20 clays in round 2.
 
I just picked up a couple of cases of 12 gauge. I'm ready for a little fun shooting myself.
 
I just picked up a couple of cases of 12 gauge. I'm ready for a little fun shooting myself.
I had a blast but with the back issues of late I was getting pretty sore by the end. Seth is still shooting. He’s shot 2 rounds of skeet, 2 rounds of doubles trap, and is on his 2nd round of regular trap now. This will be a 1000 round day for him by the end if we don’t get rained out.
 
:A Rock:
 
1000 rounds of 12ga in a day- that sounds like there's going to be a painful wake-up.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,314
Members
170,547
Latest member
OmarWink86
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top