Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Well we’re at a fun shoot for NSCA. I haven’t shot since last January. They have a super fun course set up. Seth hasn’t shot to well in the first round. For the first time ever dear ole Dad outshoots him by 1 bird in round 1. Round 2 after lunch and I feel a spanking coming on. Seth started getting in a groove at the end and I’m about to get blown out of the water I think. It’s nice to rub in a victory though considering he generally destroys me at these things.
1E3365AD-B86C-4D70-9F13-F687B8252DF5.jpeg

Well I knew it would happen. He blew me out of the water by 20 clays in round 2.

I just picked up a couple of cases of 12 gauge. I'm ready for a little fun shooting myself.

I just picked up a couple of cases of 12 gauge. I'm ready for a little fun shooting myself.
I had a blast but with the back issues of late I was getting pretty sore by the end. Seth is still shooting. He’s shot 2 rounds of skeet, 2 rounds of doubles trap, and is on his 2nd round of regular trap now. This will be a 1000 round day for him by the end if we don’t get rained out.

:A Rock:

1000 rounds of 12ga in a day- that sounds like there's going to be a painful wake-up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg